- Use your Android device’s camera to capture an image and Mappt will load that image onto the spot where it was taken.
- Pin images of field observations onto your map for asset inspections or highlighting details you want to find again easily and quickly.
- Add attributes to them to log detailed notes.
Drop Down Forms
- Drop down forms are used in the attributes feature to create a list of options to choose from when recording information.
- This is ideal for ensuring team members use company standard nomenclature for describing asset conditions.
- As well as normalising your data, drop down forms will also reduce repetitive typing and cut down human error.
- Mark out inclusion or exclusion zones to ensure staff comply with exclusion requirements and remain in safe working environments.
- If a geofence is breached, users will be notified with an alarm and Mappt will log the event.
WMS and WFS Capabilities
- Stream important WMS and WFS data directly from corporate databases for current information.
- This data can range from base layers such as electricity pylon maps, to feature-rich points with a database and classification parameters.
- Mappt also allows you to cache the WMS and WFS data for offline use, giving you that important layer without sacrificing disk space.
- Mappt supports a wide range of WMS and WFS feeds with varying projections. This becomes important when managing initiatives in multi-regional studies.
Importing and Exporting Data
- Before you set out, swiftly import GIS data via Google Drive, local disk or even SD card for viewing offline in the field.
- There’s no need for an internet connection when accessing your own imagery, importing vector and existing data, and exporting data in formats such as KML or Shapefile.
- Quickly load custom satellite imagery into Mappt as ECW and JP2 formats.
- Once back online, easily send urgent issues to the field maintenance team by publishing your data to your GIS administrator or group editor.
- You can also send files via Mappt through email, or upload them onto your Google Drive account to share with your team members.
- Colourfully classify assets according to attributes such as age, condition and priority.
- To make thematic mapping quick and easy, Mappt will adjust the colours of your layers automatically, but if you want to choose your own colours you can edit them.
- Gain a greater visual overview of your data for rapid assessment.